Development of New Trials: Information for Investigators
Overview of the Process for Submitting New Concepts for Prevention Trials
How to Develop Concepts for Submission to NCI
- We welcome and encourage new ideas for trials!
- Investigators should talk with the appropriate organ group lead first for assistance with concept development
- Dr. Ananda Sen provides statistical support for trial design
- A 2-page pre-concept template is available, and the Operations Committee will discuss the proposal based on the pre-concept
- If ClinCap can support the proposal, a 10-page concept is submitted to the CP-CTNet (DCP, NCI)
- The budget can include effort for protocol PIs, clinical costs, and limited biomarker work
- ClinCaP especially encourages developing the next generation of prevention investigators!